1. The Pure Home Perfume online shop, available at www.pure-home.eu, is run by Konrad Bendykowski operating a business named FPH Blue Konrad Bendykowski, 62-860 Opatówek, Trojanów 3c, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, Tax ID Number (NIP) 9680446282, REGON Statistical Number 250829360.
1. Consumer - a natural person entering into an agreement with the Seller within the framework of the Shop, the subject of which is not directly related to that person’s business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person operating a business named FPH Blue Konrad Bendykowski, 62-860 Opatówek, Trojanów 3c, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, Tax ID Number (NIP) 9680446282, REGON Statistical Number 250829360.
3. Customer - any entity making a purchase through the Shop.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person but has been granted legal capacity under a separate Act, which carries out a business activity in its own name and which uses the Shop
5. Shop - an online shop run by the Seller at www.pure-home.eu.
6. Distance Agreement - an agreement concluded with the Customer through an organized system for concluding distance agreements (within the framework of the Shop), without simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with an exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication, until the moment of concluding the agreement, inclusive.
8. Order - the Customer''s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at entering into a Product Sale Agreement with the Seller.
9. Order Form - an interactive form available in the Shop that allows the Customer to place an Order, in particular, by adding Products to the Shopping Cart and defining terms of a Sale Agreement, including delivery and payment methods.
10. Shopping Cart - an element of the Shop''s software in which Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible and where it is also possible to set out and modify Order data, in particular, a quantity of products.
11. Product - a movable item/service available at the Shop which is the subject of a Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
12. Sale Agreement - a Product sale agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Shop. A Sale Agreement also means, depending on characteristics of a Product - an agreement for provision of services and a contract for specific work.
1. The Seller’s address: FPH Blue Konrad Bendykowski, 62-860 Opatówek, Trojanów 3c, Poland
2. The Seller’s email: email@example.com
3. The Seller’s phone number: +48 62 760 00 26
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and phone numbers provided in this Section.
5. The Customer may contact the Seller by phone from Monday to Friday, from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
To use the Shop, including to view the Shop''s assortment and place Orders for Products, you need:
1. The Seller is not liable, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any disruptions in operations of the Shop caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Shop and the Customer''s technical infrastructure.
3. Prices provided in the Shop are in EURO (EUR) and are gross prices (they include VAT).
To place an Order, you should:
1. select a Product that is the subject of your Order, and then click "Add to the Cart" (or equivalent);
2. use the option of placing the Order;
3. fill in the Order Form by entering details of an Order recipient and an address to which the Product is to be delivered, choose a shipment type (Product delivery method), enter invoice details in notes if they are different from the recipient''s details,
4. click the "Order and Pay”/"Order" button and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a certain time limit.
1. The Customer may use the following methods for delivery or collection of an ordered Product:
a. courier shipment,
2. The Customer may use the following payment methods:
a. electronic payment via PayU.
2. After the Order has been placed, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and, at the same time, accept the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution shall be made by the Seller by sending a relevant email at an address provided at the time of placing the Order, which email shall contain at least the Seller''s statement on the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution as well as confirmation of conclusion of the Sale Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email by the Customer, the Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. In the case where the Customer selects:
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than picking up the Product in person, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time limit specified in the Product description (subject to Paragraph 5 of this Section) in a manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. If Products with different time limits for delivery are ordered, a time limit for delivery shall be the longest time limit provided.
6. A time limit for delivery of a Product to the Customer shall start running as follows:
7. Products are delivered only in European Union.
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement for convenience within 14 days.
2. The time limit specified in Paragraph 1 starts running upon delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated thereby other than a carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in Paragraph 1 runs from delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement that consists in regular deliveries of Products for a specified period of time (subscription), the time limit specified in Paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first item.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by providing a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the declaration before the expiry of that time limit.
7. If the Consumer sends the declaration electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement provided by the Consumer.
8. Consequences of Withdrawal from the Agreement:
9. If, because of the Product’s nature, it cannot be sent back by mail in the normal course of its business, information about this fact as well as costs of returning the Product will be included in the Product description in the Shop.
10. A Consumer has no right to withdraw from a distance agreement with respect to the Agreement:
1. The Sale Agreement covers new Products.
2. he Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a product free from defects.
3. If goods purchased from the Seller are defective, the Customer has the right to file a complaint based on the provisions on the statutory warranty in the Civil Code.
5. It is recommended that the complaint should include a concise description of the defect, circumstances (including a date) of its occurrence, a date when the complaint is filed by the Customer and the Customer''s claim in connection with the defect of the good.
6. The Seller will take a stance on the claim forthwith, and where the Customer is a Consumer - not later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller fails to take a stance on the claim within 14 days, it is considered the Seller has considered the Customer’s claim justified.
1. Detailed information on the possible use by the Consumer of out-of-court methods for handling complaints and pursuing claims as well as rules of access to these procedures are available at the seats and on websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The Consumer may use, among other things, the following out-of-court methods for handling complaints and pursuing claims:
1. he controller of Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Shop is the Seller.
2. The Customers'' personal data collected by the controller via the Online Shop are collected in order to perform Sale Agreements, and also for marketing purposes if the Customer consents thereto.
3. Recipients of personal data of the Online Shop’s Customers may be:
4. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct the same.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Shop are concluded in English.
4. he Consumer has the right to use out-of-court methods for handling complaints and pursuing claims. To this end, the Consumer may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.